St. Helena Calling Cards
Calling from USA to St. Helena
Use Enjoy Prepaid calling plans for great savings on ALL your international destinations worldwide!
Rounding 5 minutes
Weekly Fee 99¢/week
Rounding 2 minutes
Weekly Fee 69¢/week
Rounding 1 minute
Weekly Fee None
Rounding 1 second
Weekly Fee None
Roaming charges are applied by your phone provider for calling from your cell phone to an access number when outside your country.
You may consult your local access numbers
What St. Helena calling card plan should I choose?
Enjoy Prepaid offers a variety of calling card plans, each created to meet the different needs of different customers. Use the guidelines below to determine which plan best fits your requirements, based on your calling patterns:
- If you place long calls frequently - get a calling plan with a 5-minute or 2-minute rounding. The rate per minute is lower and this will give you an overall lower cost for your calls.
- For shorter and less frequent calls - select a plan with a shorter rounding period (1-minute or 1-second), and no connection fee. Even if the rates are a bit higher than on the higher rounding plans, this is still the best option for calls placed once in a while, which only last a few minutes.
How do I buy St. Helena calling cards?
Get your calling card from Enjoy Prepaid in only 3 clicks:
- Select your preferred plan form the list above by clicking on "Buy Now"
- Complete the order form (it takes less than 2 minutes) and click "Place Order"
- Review and confirm your order details, by clicking on "Confirm Order" ... and you're done!
In the following minutes, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of the order you've placed.
How do I use my St. Helena calling card?
Once you've received your PIN, you can start using your plan; just follow these simple dialing instructions:
Dial an access number - 800/888 or local access; access numbers are available here:
Local Access Numbers
- Follow the instructions you will hear; when asked, enter your calling plan's PIN code;
- When prompted, enter the phone number in international format (country code included);
Please make sure you DO NOT PRESS CALL or SEND BUTTON on your phone after you enter the destination number. This is to avoid being charged by your cellular provider for the international call.
Your call will be connected in just a few moments; for an easier dialing process, we recommend you activate PINless dialing and Speed Dial.
Why use Enjoy Prepaid St. Helena calling cards?
With Enjoy Prepaid, you get more than just low rates for your international calls:
- Manage your account online - and manage your PIN yourself, whenever you want (refill, upgrade plan, configure Speed Dial, etc)
- Win Nobel Points - which you can use to get discounts on refills, to upgrade your calling plan or to transfer to another account
- Contact us, whenever - our Customer Support dept. is available 24/7, so you can call us whenever you need additional information
What calling features do I have on my St. Helena calling card?
Once you've signed up with Enjoy Prepaid, you can enjoy all of its great functionalities and features:
- Pinless Dialing - you're no longer required to enter your PIN during the dial process
- Speed Dial - type in just two keys instead of the entire phone number
- Last Number Redial - pressing only (*0) when asked to enter the destination number
- Call Continue - stay on the line after ending a call and press (**) then dial the new number you want to call
- Speed Connect - after entering the destination number, hit (#) key to expedite your calls
call and send SMS
from the comfort of your PC using the same EnjoyPrepaid account
More Information About St. Helena ...
Saint Helena is a tropical island located in the South Atlantic Ocean. This is known to be the most populous of all UK territories in the South Atlantic, with a population of 4.255 inhabitants. It was discovered in the year of 1502 by the Portuguese navigator Joao de Nova, who named it after Helena of Constantinople, the mother of Constantine the Great. Aside from being the patron saint of the island, Saint Helena is also patron saint of converts, difficult marriages, divorced people, archaeologists and empresses. She is known to have discovered the cross on which Jesus was crucified and as being the woman who protected her son by placing a crucifixion nail in the horse"s saddle and his helmet.
Charles Darvin described this magnificent, volcanic piece of land as a ‘curious little world within itself". St. Helena is a place that was previously used as a prison for Napoleon and Boer War Captives. It acquired its fame from Napoleon Bonaparte"s exile that lasted until his death in 1821.
St Helena is constituted by three smaller dependencies called Ascension Island, Tristan da Cunha and Gough Island. This is the home of land tortoises, including one that is known as the world"s oldest living vertebrate. Additionally, this place was the home to the now extinct giant earwig, the biggest one in the world and of the endangered Saint Helena Wirebird that can be found in open areas. When strolling across the island, one may enjoy the view of many cabbage trees, ebony and gum trees.
With Enjoy Prepaid's St. Helena calling cards you are guaranteed to achieve great savings on your long distance calls to hundreds of international destinations. All cards are eligible for PINless dialing, Auto Refill, Speed Dial and many more options.
Are you looking for a customized calling solution for your business or team? Try our business phone card plans and experience personalized calling solutions at the highest quality standards. Contact us for a customized business calling plan right now, or get a free trial.
International calls from smartphones
iPhone & Android
- Connect through Wi-Fi/3G or Access Numbers
- 24/7 in-app Chat Support
- Works with all EnjoyPrepaid calling cards
With NobelApp Credit you can:
- Top up your friends' mobile phones worldwide
- Send international SMS
- Check your Call History
- 1 minute rounding
- Expires 183 days after last use
- NO weekly/monthly fee
- A fee of 1 minute is charged at the end of your calls