Norfolk Islands Calling Cards
Calling from USA to Norfolk Islands
Use Enjoy Prepaid calling plans for great savings on ALL your international destinations worldwide!
Rounding 5 minutes
Weekly Fee 99¢/week
Rounding 2 minutes
Weekly Fee 69¢/week
Rounding 1 minute
Weekly Fee None
Rounding 1 second
Weekly Fee None
Roaming charges are applied by your phone provider for calling from your cell phone to an access number when outside your country.
You may consult your local access numbers
What Norfolk Islands calling card plan should I choose?
Enjoy Prepaid offers a variety of calling card plans, each created to meet the different needs of different customers. Use the guidelines below to determine which plan best fits your requirements, based on your calling patterns:
- If you place long calls frequently - get a calling plan with a 5-minute or 2-minute rounding. The rate per minute is lower and this will give you an overall lower cost for your calls.
- For shorter and less frequent calls - select a plan with a shorter rounding period (1-minute or 1-second), and no connection fee. Even if the rates are a bit higher than on the higher rounding plans, this is still the best option for calls placed once in a while, which only last a few minutes.
How do I buy Norfolk Islands calling cards?
Get your calling card from Enjoy Prepaid in only 3 clicks:
- Select your preferred plan form the list above by clicking on "Buy Now"
- Complete the order form (it takes less than 2 minutes) and click "Place Order"
- Review and confirm your order details, by clicking on "Confirm Order" ... and you're done!
In the following minutes, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of the order you've placed.
How do I use my Norfolk Islands calling card?
Once you've received your PIN, you can start using your plan; just follow these simple dialing instructions:
Dial an access number - 800/888 or local access; access numbers are available here:
Local Access Numbers
- Follow the instructions you will hear; when asked, enter your calling plan's PIN code;
- When prompted, enter the phone number in international format (country code included);
Please make sure you DO NOT PRESS CALL or SEND BUTTON on your phone after you enter the destination number. This is to avoid being charged by your cellular provider for the international call.
Your call will be connected in just a few moments; for an easier dialing process, we recommend you activate PINless dialing and Speed Dial.
Why use Enjoy Prepaid Norfolk Islands calling cards?
With Enjoy Prepaid, you get more than just low rates for your international calls:
- Manage your account online - and manage your PIN yourself, whenever you want (refill, upgrade plan, configure Speed Dial, etc)
- Win Nobel Points - which you can use to get discounts on refills, to upgrade your calling plan or to transfer to another account
- Contact us, whenever - our Customer Support dept. is available 24/7, so you can call us whenever you need additional information
What calling features do I have on my Norfolk Islands calling card?
Once you've signed up with Enjoy Prepaid, you can enjoy all of its great functionalities and features:
- Pinless Dialing - you're no longer required to enter your PIN during the dial process
- Speed Dial - type in just two keys instead of the entire phone number
- Last Number Redial - pressing only (*0) when asked to enter the destination number
- Call Continue - stay on the line after ending a call and press (**) then dial the new number you want to call
- Speed Connect - after entering the destination number, hit (#) key to expedite your calls
call and send SMS
from the comfort of your PC using the same EnjoyPrepaid account
More Information About Norfolk Islands ...
Norfolk Island is a self-governing territory of Australia, with Kingston as its capital. Kingston is known to be the second town by age in Australia and the administrative center of the island nation.
Norfolk Island is located in the South Pacific Ocean and enjoys a sub-tropical climate. The terrain of this country is volcanic, with its highest point being Mt Bates at 319 meters.
This land is populated by approximately 1,800 inhabitants, speaking English and Norf"k as their official languages. Nearly 20 nationalities live here.
The economy in Norfolk Island is based on tourism as their primary economic activity. Researches in 2013 have shown that the country was visited by 23,000 visitors in a single year.
The dominant religion in Norfolk Island is Christianity, with the majority of the population adhering to Protestantism. The other part of the inhabitants is followers of the Methodist Church, Roman Catholicism and the Seventh-day Adventist.
June 8th is known as the Bounty day or the national day of Norfolk Island. This day is celebrated to commemorate the arrival of the mutineers on the land, back in 1856.
With Enjoy Prepaid's Norfolk Islands calling cards you are guaranteed to achieve great savings on your long distance calls to hundreds of international destinations. All cards are eligible for PINless dialing, Auto Refill, Speed Dial and many more options.
Are you looking for a customized calling solution for your business or team? Try our business phone card plans and experience personalized calling solutions at the highest quality standards. Contact us for a customized business calling plan right now, or get a free trial.
International calls from smartphones
iPhone & Android
- Connect through Wi-Fi/3G or Access Numbers
- 24/7 in-app Chat Support
- Works with all EnjoyPrepaid calling cards
With NobelApp Credit you can:
- Top up your friends' mobile phones worldwide
- Send international SMS
- Check your Call History
- 1 minute rounding
- Expires 365 days after last use
- NO weekly/monthly fee
- A fee of 1 minute is charged at the end of your calls