What Nepal calling card plan should I choose?
Enjoy Prepaid offers a variety of calling card plans, each created to meet the different needs of different customers. Use the guidelines below to determine which plan best fits your requirements, based on your calling patterns:
- If you place long calls frequently - get a calling plan with a 5-minute or 2-minute rounding. The rate per minute is lower and this will give you an overall lower cost for your calls.
- For shorter and less frequent calls - select a plan with a shorter rounding period (1-minute or 1-second), and no connection fee. Even if the rates are a bit higher than on the higher rounding plans, this is still the best option for calls placed once in a while, which only last a few minutes.
How do I buy Nepal calling cards?
Get your calling card from Enjoy Prepaid in only 3 clicks:
- Select your preferred plan form the list above by clicking on "Buy Now"
- Complete the order form (it takes less than 2 minutes) and click "Place Order"
- Review and confirm your order details, by clicking on "Confirm Order" ... and you're done!
In the following minutes, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of the order you've placed.
How do I use my Nepal calling card?
Once you've received your PIN, you can start using your plan; just follow these simple dialing instructions:
Dial an access number - 800/888 or local access; access numbers are available here:
Local Access Numbers
- Follow the instructions you will hear; when asked, enter your calling plan's PIN code;
- When prompted, enter the phone number in international format (country code included);
Please make sure you DO NOT PRESS CALL or SEND BUTTON on your phone after you enter the destination number. This is to avoid being charged by your cellular provider for the international call.
Your call will be connected in just a few moments; for an easier dialing process, we recommend you activate PINless dialing and Speed Dial.
Why use Enjoy Prepaid Nepal calling cards?
With Enjoy Prepaid, you get more than just low rates for your international calls:
- Manage your account online - and manage your PIN yourself, whenever you want (refill, upgrade plan, configure Speed Dial, etc)
- Win Nobel Points - which you can use to get discounts on refills, to upgrade your calling plan or to transfer to another account
- Contact us, whenever - our Customer Support dept. is available 24/7, so you can call us whenever you need additional information
What calling features do I have on my Nepal calling card?
Once you've signed up with Enjoy Prepaid, you can enjoy all of its great functionalities and features:
- Pinless Dialing - you're no longer required to enter your PIN during the dial process
- Speed Dial - type in just two keys instead of the entire phone number
- Last Number Redial - pressing only (*0) when asked to enter the destination number
- Call Continue - stay on the line after ending a call and press (**) then dial the new number you want to call
- Speed Connect - after entering the destination number, hit (#) key to expedite your calls
call and send SMS
from the comfort of your PC using the same EnjoyPrepaid account
More Information About Nepal ...
Located in south-east Asia, the Kingdom of Nepal is a landlocked country, bordering Tibet and India. Here are 10 of the highest mountain peaks in the world including the famous Everest. The country has a predominantly mountainous area. In the north, lies the High Himalaya with 23 peaks exceeding 7,600 m.
The Chur hills, the lowest region in Nepal (600 m), cross the country from east to west and their soil is unsuitable agricultural activities. Although the forests, wildlife and the indigenous populations of hunters and gatherers give this area a very special flavor, the country is not integrated in an evolved tourism circuit. The Royal Chitwan National Park hosts a large number of wild animals, such as crocodiles, tigers, rhinos, elephants, leopards, and many species of birds. Landscapes of rare beauty and picturesque villages inhabited by a whole variety of ethnic groups are the main attractions of the country.
Kathmandu Valley and the west of Pokhara is perhaps the most beautiful area of Nepal. Kathmandu displays unique monuments in the world today, such as temples, palaces, pagodas, stupas, markets and historic sites which form a truly spectacular scenery. The capital city of Kathmandu is the main commercial, economic and cultural center of the country and an important communications center. Along with museums, universities, research institutes, libraries, Kings Palace, here you can find the Malla Taleju Temple, the largest in the country, Singha Palace - the seat of government, and Swayambounath temple, which dates from the first century BC.