What Luxembourg calling card plan should I choose?
Enjoy Prepaid offers a variety of calling card plans, each created to meet the different needs of different customers. Use the guidelines below to determine which plan best fits your requirements, based on your calling patterns:
- If you place long calls frequently - get a calling plan with a 5-minute or 2-minute rounding. The rate per minute is lower and this will give you an overall lower cost for your calls.
- For shorter and less frequent calls - select a plan with a shorter rounding period (1-minute or 1-second), and no connection fee. Even if the rates are a bit higher than on the higher rounding plans, this is still the best option for calls placed once in a while, which only last a few minutes.
How do I buy Luxembourg calling cards?
Get your calling card from Enjoy Prepaid in only 3 clicks:
- Select your preferred plan form the list above by clicking on "Buy Now"
- Complete the order form (it takes less than 2 minutes) and click "Place Order"
- Review and confirm your order details, by clicking on "Confirm Order" ... and you're done!
In the following minutes, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of the order you've placed.
How do I use my Luxembourg calling card?
Once you've received your PIN, you can start using your plan; just follow these simple dialing instructions:
Dial an access number - 800/888 or local access; access numbers are available here:
Local Access Numbers
- Follow the instructions you will hear; when asked, enter your calling plan's PIN code;
- When prompted, enter the phone number in international format (country code included);
Please make sure you DO NOT PRESS CALL or SEND BUTTON on your phone after you enter the destination number. This is to avoid being charged by your cellular provider for the international call.
Your call will be connected in just a few moments; for an easier dialing process, we recommend you activate PINless dialing and Speed Dial.
Why use Enjoy Prepaid Luxembourg calling cards?
With Enjoy Prepaid, you get more than just low rates for your international calls:
- Manage your account online - and manage your PIN yourself, whenever you want (refill, upgrade plan, configure Speed Dial, etc)
- Win Nobel Points - which you can use to get discounts on refills, to upgrade your calling plan or to transfer to another account
- Contact us, whenever - our Customer Support dept. is available 24/7, so you can call us whenever you need additional information
What calling features do I have on my Luxembourg calling card?
Once you've signed up with Enjoy Prepaid, you can enjoy all of its great functionalities and features:
- Pinless Dialing - you're no longer required to enter your PIN during the dial process
- Speed Dial - type in just two keys instead of the entire phone number
- Last Number Redial - pressing only (*0) when asked to enter the destination number
- Call Continue - stay on the line after ending a call and press (**) then dial the new number you want to call
- Speed Connect - after entering the destination number, hit (#) key to expedite your calls
call and send SMS
from the comfort of your PC using the same EnjoyPrepaid account
More Information About Luxembourg ...
Located in the heart of Europe, tucked between Belgium, France and Germany, Luxembourg is one of the smallest countries of Europe. Despite its size, Luxembourg hosts numerous castles, fortresses and historical monuments that reflect the rich history of this country. The country has a population of little over 500,000 people, most of which speak three languages: French, German and Luxembourgish, a Germanic language heavily influenced by French.
Luxembourgers are proud of their history and traditions - indeed, the national motto is "Mir Sinn Well bleiwe wat mir", meaning "We want to remain what we are". 100 years ago, Luxembourg was known worldwide for its production of roses, with over 260 species cultivated.
There are many things worth visiting here. One of them is Vianden, the medieval castle with which Victor Hugo fell in love. Another attraction is the city of Echternach, which has medieval piazza, a building with arches, a Roman basilica, a Benedictine abbey with gardens and orangery, and a municipal park. A historical tour must include the valley of the seven castles and the Clervaux, which host an exhibition of over 500 photographs centered around several major themes: birth, love, death, war, peace, joy, work ... It"s a monograph of the universal man, seen by 273 photographers in the interwar period and immediately after World War II.