Enjoy Prepaid offers a variety of calling card plans, each created to meet the different needs of different customers. Use the guidelines below to determine which plan best fits your requirements, based on your calling patterns:
If you place long calls frequently - get a calling plan with a 5-minute or 2-minute rounding. The rate per minute is lower and this will give you an overall lower cost for your calls.
For shorter and less frequent calls - select a plan with a shorter rounding period (1-minute or 1-second), and no connection fee. Even if the rates are a bit higher than on the higher rounding plans, this is still the best option for calls placed once in a while, which only last a few minutes.
How do I buy Jordan calling cards?
Get your calling card from Enjoy Prepaid in only 3 clicks:
Select your preferred plan form the list above by clicking on "Buy Now"
Complete the order form (it takes less than 2 minutes) and click "Place Order"
Review and confirm your order details, by clicking on "Confirm Order" ... and you're done!
In the following minutes, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of the order you've placed.
How do I use my Jordan calling card?
Once you've received your PIN, you can start using your plan; just follow these simple dialing instructions:
Dial an access number - 800/888 or local access; access numbers are available here:
Local Access Numbers
Follow the instructions you will hear; when asked, enter your calling plan's PIN code;
When prompted, enter the phone number in international format (country code included);
Please make sure you DO NOT PRESS CALL or SEND BUTTON on your phone after you enter the destination number. This is to avoid being charged by your cellular provider for the international call.
Your call will be connected in just a few moments; for an easier dialing process, we recommend you activate PINless dialing and Speed Dial.
Why use Enjoy Prepaid Jordan calling cards?
With Enjoy Prepaid, you get more than just low rates for your international calls:
Manage your account online - and manage your PIN yourself, whenever you want (refill, upgrade plan, configure Speed Dial, etc)
Win Nobel Points - which you can use to get discounts on refills, to upgrade your calling plan or to transfer to another account
Contact us, whenever - our Customer Support dept. is available 24/7, so you can call us whenever you need additional information
What calling features do I have on my Jordan calling card?
Once you've signed up with Enjoy Prepaid, you can enjoy all of its great functionalities and features:
Pinless Dialing - you're no longer required to enter your PIN during the dial process
Speed Dial - type in just two keys instead of the entire phone number
Last Number Redial - pressing only (*0) when asked to enter the destination number
Call Continue - stay on the line after ending a call and press (**) then dial the new number you want to call
Speed Connect - after entering the destination number, hit (#) key to expedite your calls
call and send SMS
from the comfort of your PC using the same EnjoyPrepaid account
More Information About Jordan ...
Jordan is located on the east bank of the Jordan River and is an Arab country filled with nature reserves, seaside resorts, ancient monuments, temples and tombs. This country is the home of the Petra archaeological site, one of the New Seven Wonders of the world. This site has not been discovered until the 19th century.
The capital city of Jordan is Amman, one of the oldest inhabited cities in the world. This city is the cultural and political center of the country and the main tourist destination among the Gulf tourists. The people living on the land are mainly native, with a percentage of around 93% of the population. The remaining 7% comprises the foreign nationals and the immigrant workers and communities. The language spoken in this country is mainly Arabic, with a few speakers of Caucasian languages and Armenian. The dominant religion of the inhabitants is the Islam, with almost 92% of the population being Muslim.
Jordan is a monarchy with a king. However, this country has a Parliament of equal significance and power as the king. The national day of Jordan is celebrated on May 25th, celebrating its independence from Great Britain.
Customers using Jordan calling cards are also interested in calling these nearby destinations:
With Enjoy Prepaid's Jordan calling cards you are guaranteed to achieve great savings on your long distance calls to hundreds of international destinations. All cards are eligible for PINless dialing, Auto Refill, Speed Dial and many more options.
Are you looking for a customized calling solution for your business or team? Try our business phone card plans and experience personalized calling solutions at the highest quality standards. Contact us for a customized business calling plan right now, or get a free trial.