What Austria calling card plan should I choose?
Enjoy Prepaid offers a variety of calling card plans, each created to meet the different needs of different customers. Use the guidelines below to determine which plan best fits your requirements, based on your calling patterns:
- If you place long calls frequently - get a calling plan with a 5-minute or 2-minute rounding. The rate per minute is lower and this will give you an overall lower cost for your calls.
- For shorter and less frequent calls - select a plan with a shorter rounding period (1-minute or 1-second), and no connection fee. Even if the rates are a bit higher than on the higher rounding plans, this is still the best option for calls placed once in a while, which only last a few minutes.
How do I buy Austria calling cards?
Get your calling card from Enjoy Prepaid in only 3 clicks:
- Select your preferred plan form the list above by clicking on "Buy Now"
- Complete the order form (it takes less than 2 minutes) and click "Place Order"
- Review and confirm your order details, by clicking on "Confirm Order" ... and you're done!
In the following minutes, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of the order you've placed.
How do I use my Austria calling card?
Once you've received your PIN, you can start using your plan; just follow these simple dialing instructions:
Dial an access number - 800/888 or local access; access numbers are available here:
Local Access Numbers
- Follow the instructions you will hear; when asked, enter your calling plan's PIN code;
- When prompted, enter the phone number in international format (country code included);
Please make sure you DO NOT PRESS CALL or SEND BUTTON on your phone after you enter the destination number. This is to avoid being charged by your cellular provider for the international call.
Your call will be connected in just a few moments; for an easier dialing process, we recommend you activate PINless dialing and Speed Dial.
Why use Enjoy Prepaid Austria calling cards?
With Enjoy Prepaid, you get more than just low rates for your international calls:
- Manage your account online - and manage your PIN yourself, whenever you want (refill, upgrade plan, configure Speed Dial, etc)
- Win Nobel Points - which you can use to get discounts on refills, to upgrade your calling plan or to transfer to another account
- Contact us, whenever - our Customer Support dept. is available 24/7, so you can call us whenever you need additional information
What calling features do I have on my Austria calling card?
Once you've signed up with Enjoy Prepaid, you can enjoy all of its great functionalities and features:
- Pinless Dialing - you're no longer required to enter your PIN during the dial process
- Speed Dial - type in just two keys instead of the entire phone number
- Last Number Redial - pressing only (*0) when asked to enter the destination number
- Call Continue - stay on the line after ending a call and press (**) then dial the new number you want to call
- Speed Connect - after entering the destination number, hit (#) key to expedite your calls
call and send SMS
from the comfort of your PC using the same EnjoyPrepaid account
More Information About Austria ...
Austria is a country located in Central Europe bordering with Switzerland and Liechtenstein to the west, the Czech Republic and Germany to the north, Hungary and Slovakia to the east, Slovenia and Italy to the south. 68% of the country has an altitude of 500m, and 62% of the territory is occupied by the Alps. The flag of Austria is one of the oldest in the world, adopted in 1191 by Duke Leopold V. In this country, you can also find the world"s oldest zoo, Tiergarten Schönbrunn, opened in 1752 in Vienna.
One of the most interesting places to visit in Austria is the Schönbrunn Palace. This is a former imperial summer residence in the rococo style and it has 1,441 rooms. As one of the most important cultural monuments in the country, starting with the 1960s, it became one of the most important sights of Vienna. The palace and gardens illustrate the tastes, interests and aspirations of the Habsburg monarchs.
Austria is the birthplace of classical music geniuses like Beethoven, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Johannes Brahms, Franz Schubert, Johann Strauss (father and son) and many more. One of the most famous contemporary actors, bodybuilders and politicians, Arnold Schwarzenegger, is also born in Austria.
The capital of the country is Vienna, with a population of 1,731,236. As a former capital of an empire, it has a rich history that is reflected in the architecture of all the buildings in this city. Vienna has a variety of attractions for all tastes and is a place where you leave loaded with useful information. From all the capitals in the world, Vienna seems to have the most intense fragrance of an old era.